Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Specials!

Katia has worked her magic once again.

We just introduced two new specials. The beet salad (Patzarosalata) has remained on special due to popular demand and we are now featuring a rich winter stew and an exciting Pork dish....

Youvarlakia
This is a traditional Greek winter stew. It is a thick soup made with avgolemono (egg & lemon beat together with the broth to make a creamy and tart texture), beef meatballs and rice. Rich and hearty, this stew is a meal in itself ($8)

Heirino me Thamaskina
Tender cubes of pork simmered in white wine. Enhanced with thyme and oregano and finished with sweet plums and slivers of roasted almonds. Served over a bed of rice pilaf. ($17)

I just had the Heirino for dinner - It was so good I practically inhaled it - I enjoyed my meal with a glass of Ecco Domani Pino Griggio :)

Time to wrap up a busy evening! Goodnight to all and see you soon!

Tania

No comments: